Only the best will do for watching Russia World Cup 2018 in London. Zlatan Style! Welcome to Zlatans... the only place to watch the World Cup 2018 in London for those that like arrogance on tap and an electric atmosphere deserving of the hero that is Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Catch all the big World Cup…
Zlatan's is back! Well rested after the exertions of the Russia World Cup, Zlatan's is stirring again to cheer on the Three Lions this summer when England take on the Netherlands in the UEFA Nations League semi-final. This new tournament is establishing itself as the third world football tournament. Can Gareth Southgate turn us on again, will football be coming home again? It's coming home at Zlatan's, so grab your mates and your singing voices.
For those who like a crazy and electric atmosphere, there is no better place to watch England play football.
We have our massive screen, and of course, live band whipping up the crowd to sing along to all the England classic football songs.
You can expect:
- A stadium like atmosphere
- Live band and good old football sing-a-alongs
- Massive HD screen with cinematic sound
- Terrace standing
- Football themed decor and styling
Please note this is a ticket only event. Tickets will not be available on the door
We will be opening on sunday 9th if england get to the final!
Includes a reserved seat/table and 1 free beer/wine
|18:00 - 22:30||£12.00|
Includes standing entry and 1 free beer/wine
|18:00 - 22:30||£8.00|
Infernos, 146 Clapham High Street, SW4 7UH
Clapham Common (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.